The Concierge can help you with most day-to-day matters related to living at the Espana.
This service is a courtesy to the residents.
Please use the Concierge to inquire about the following:
- Move In – Move Out
- Key fob activation/deactivation, purchase, exchange and access keys
- Mail and small package deliveries; parcel pick-up (pick up for all buildings is at the Concierge desk in tower A)
- Lost key fobs
- Building cleanliness and small maintenance issues
- Parking inquiries
- Set up of the Enterphone service for new residents
- Booking of any of the Amenity Rooms (To determine whether any of the Amenity Rooms are suitable for your private event, please review the descriptions of each room on the Espana website as listed under the Amenities section.)
- Daytime weekday security and safety concerns
- Misuse of facility concerns
- Real Estate agent inquiries (booking inspections, etc.)
- Pet registration
The Concierge at the Espana is located in the lobby of tower A and is available from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
Please call 604-307-6901 or email email@example.com