To ensure that you receive the best answer to your question, ask the right person.
Below are descriptions of things our staff can help you with.
The Concierge 604-307-6901
The Concierge can help you with most day-to-day matters related to living at the España.
This service is a courtesy to the residents.
Please use the Concierge to inquire about the following:
- Move In – Move Out
- Large item deliveries
- Mail and small package deliveries; parcel pick-up
- Lost key fobs
- Key purchase for storage lockers and bike rooms (credit card only please)
- Building cleanliness and small maintenance issues
- Parking inquiries
- Set up of the Enterphone service for new residents
- Booking of any of the Amenity Rooms (To determine whether any of the Amenity Rooms are suitable for your private event, please review the Guidelines for Use attached to the description of each room on the Espana website.)
- Daytime weekday security and safety concerns
- Misuse of facility concerns
- Real Estate agent inquiries (booking inspections, etc.)
- Pet registration
The Concierge at the Espana is located in the lobby of tower A and is available from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
Please call 604-307-6901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Building Manager 604-569-3611
The overall smooth running of the Espana building complex is the responsibility of the Building Manager.
Please use the Building Manager to inquire about the following:
- Key fob activation/deactivation, purchase, exchange and access keys
- Fee payment including condo fees, moving fees and penalty/bylaw violation fees - please bring a copy of the relevant paper document requesting payment of the fee
- Inquiries about any aspect of storage lockers, bike lockers and parking spaces
- Submission of Owner Contact Information forms and any changes in information that should be noted
* Please note that payments are accepted by cheque, money order or through Visa and MasterCard only.
The office does not accept cash. Please make cheques and money orders payable to: BCS 3437
If you have a matter that requires the attention of the Building Manager, you will always find courtesy and a willingness to listen; however, if possible, please make at an appointment at the email below.
The Building Manager's office is located off the lobby in tower A. Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Please call 604-569-3611 or email email@example.com
The Espana employs on-site Security Personnel to attend the complex for hours outside the Concierge’s schedule.
Security Personnel can help you with the following:
- After-hours concerns about loud music, party noise and safety issues – all complaints are taken seriously and will be investigated and recorded
- Lost fobs
- After-hours building access and egress
- After-hours maintenance concerns
Please call 604-307-6901. Security Personnel do not receive emails.
Property Manager 604-638-1961
The property managing agency at the Espana is Pacific Quorum Properties Inc.
The property manager is: Paul Kral - 604-638-1961
Our Property Manager can help you with the following:
- Matters involving condo fees, including payment and payment options
- Matters involving levies assessed for bylaw infringements and payment options
- Espana property records
- Bylaw inquiries and concerns
- Obtaining of past strata records
The Property Management company: Pacific Quorum Properties Inc.
430 - 1200 West 73rd Avenue,
Vancouver, BC, V6P 6G5
The Espana Strata Council is an annually elected body of owners at the Espana who agree to donate their time and energy to assist in the oversight and smooth-running of the Espana complex. The Council oversees both the residential and commercial elements of the buildings.
Please contact the Council if you have questions, suggestions, ideas, would like to volunteer or would just like to be heard.
Inquiries are welcome from all residents, owners and tenants both.
The Strata Council values input and gratefully acknowledges the continuing help and involvement of volunteers.
Renee de St. Croix – President
Charles Springgay - Vice President
William Chen- Treasurer
Lisa Michaud - Assistant Treasurer
Andrew Liem - Member at Large
Steve Curtis – Member at Large
Thomas Park – Commercial Representative
Strata Council may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org